Someday the creatures on that program will be akin to unicorns and griffins. A fairy-tale bestiary written in past tense, and no one is lifting a finger to stop it. Why not, Lizzie? Why not us?
- Raymond Reddington, “The Mombasa Cartel”
“Now… bring me that horizon.”Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my favorite actor, Johnny Depp. ❤️ To celebrate, here’s my Captain Jack digital painting that I recently wrapped up. It's about freaking time I created a proper portrait of him!
- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
“This is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.”
- Dale Cooper, Twin Peaks
That gum we like finally comes back in style this month! Yes, I am mega-excited about Twin Peaks coming back.
Here's my first digital painting of Dale Cooper. I'll probably do another one of him, I'm sure. I’m also hoping to do a series of Twin Peaks character portraits like this.
100 Questions to Ask Your OC
Hello, folks! The purpose of this exercise is to delve deep into a character's mind and tease out interesting eccentricities about them, the bits and pieces of unique information that make them special. Each question is designed to help think about the character more and understand them. Whether you're responding to one question or all of them, hopefully your character speaks to you all through it!
1. People don't behave the same way all the time. In fact, they generally have a mask for every social group -- friends, family, business. Sometimes they have a different mask for different groups of friends. How does your character act around different people? How does their personality shift and change?
2. Your character has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?
3. It's kind of awkward - what subje